Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Most useful"

Does the statement "Most useful" connote that there is more than one AC that could help but we are tasked at finding the most useful?. If this is painfully obvious, i apologize. But i have learnt to not take anything for granted on this test. Thanks
Nathaniel

Comments

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

I feel like LSAC uses the phrase in order to justify their answer choice but there is always one answer choice that , after review , will most obviously be the correct answer. Just like the "most strongly supported" questions.

• 1025 karma

To further add onto what @Kewlaidd was saying, this happens sometimes with SA question types that were labeled MSS or strengthening. LSAC might change the question type to save their own butts. Almost all weakening questions have the 'most' in them as well.

But a rule of thumb is just to go with the notion that one is right and the others are indisputably wrong. I think it is a pretty safe assumption because on test day, if this is not the case, the question will be thrown out of scoring.