Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to Take PTs

Joy_M_LSATJoy_M_LSAT Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 50 karma
Hi Guys,

I've been progressing in 7sage at roughly a topic per day with 87 days until the actual test. I only have the basic plan. The first thing it tells you to do is to take the 2007 test..Should I use this as a baseline or my score of 132 when I took a PT the first time without any prep at all. I'm not sure how to access other PTs on this site, but what rate should I be doing PTs? One a week, more or less? If you know how to access PTs here or through another method please tell me how.

Also, is there any place on this site where we can practice certain sections and if so how do I access it? If not, what supplemental material would you recommend (books, website, etc)

Comments

• mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    I think you should follow the syllabus and at the end of the course you will have a better understanding of every topic and it will be easier for you. If not you can always review certain lessons from the course. Your score will most likely increase from what you made on the 2007 June Lsat.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hi there,

You can find everything that's included in your Starter account on the Syllabus page that mjjohns6 mentioned, here:
    http://7sage.com/progress/

We recommend following the Syllabus too. :) Easiest way to study everything.