Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does 7sage ultimate package have explanations for all of the lsats?

psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
edited September 2014 in General 207 karma
When I grade my test from one of the preptest books I know which ones I got wrong, but it'd be nice to see his explanations too

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    edited September 2014 802 karma
    Short answer is no. There are certain questions for which there is no video explanation. Usually students post their questions here on the boards for those questions. There are videos for all games though.

Edit: Let me expand. There are video explanations for every question that comes as part of your package. PT35 forward... you're good. PT1-34 is hit or miss, except for games. So if you bought books from LSAC containing old PTs... you might not have video explanations. That said, from a business perspective it makes sense to add these videos at some point in the future. My comment (for future readers) is circa September 2014.

Edit 2: My b, 36 forward and you're good. There are still a few on 35 where the answers are discussed, not video with JY/Jon.
  • TeddyKGBTeddyKGB Alum Member
    edited September 2014 112 karma
    I wouldn't worry about pre-36 PTs anyways. They're basically worthless (extreme, maybe?). The composition of question types, wording, feel of recent PTs (60ish-now) is pretty different. That's why 7Sage uses older PTs as problem sets for practice--you should too. 36-60 should give you enough full-length timed practice for 60-recent.