Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I spend the last few days before the test?

roccor287roccor287 Member
in General 17 karma

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the best way to spend my last couple of days (Thursday and Friday) before I sit for the test on Saturday. Originally, my plan was to use Thursday to drill a bunch of individual sections from different preptests and take Friday to do some light practice (nothing timed, barely any work tbh) just to keep the material fresh in my mind. However, I'm now getting conflicting advice from some friends who I have been asking.

I took my most recent (and what I presumed to be my last) 5-section timed exam last night (Tuesday) and did the best I've ever done on a preptest. Obviously I was thrilled, but now I'm wondering if it would be in my best interest to take one final preptest in conditions that will be more similar to the actual test (in the morning, in a relatively quiet space, etc.). I have only taken one 9am preptest at this point since I work full-time (I'm taking the next 2 days off for test prep). Should I just try to ride on the confidence of my most recent practice test going into test day?

Additionally, I have heard some talk of "warming up" on the day of the exam. I would love to know if this technique has worked out for others.

Any and all advice would be tremendously appreciated! :)