Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Week Logic Game Help!

ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 41 karma
I have two weeks left, and logic games are by far my worst section. I know they are easy to make great improvements in, but I really feel stuck. All of the games seem different to me, and it's very hard for me to make inferences in a time efficient manner. Are there any tips you all have? Do you also have a set of games organized by category that I should memorize to improve my skills. This is very frustrating, and I just feel like I can't progress.

Comments

• Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
  • Will EdwardsWill Edwards Alum Member Inactive Sage
    175 karma
    The other thread has great advice, especially the part about repeating games multiple times. Games were my worst section starting out, then when I began to study them I quickly improved by repeating games several times. Then they were my best section and I focused on LR and RC more. After a while my LG scores began to drop again, so I have now refocused on LGs. I have no doubt you and I can bring that score up in two weeks.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2014 3438 karma
    Yep do 8 hours of Sequencing games on Monday, 8 of Sequencing with a twist on Tuesday, Do a PT with BR on Wednesday, 8 hours of In-Out on Thursday, 10 Hours of Grouping, Grouping with a Chart and Grouping with Sequencing on Friday, a PT with BR on Saturday, and if possible, 4 - 8 game sets from previous tests on that day too... Should help you improve drastically. As for a set of games, do the 7sage ultimate package... its is a FANTASTIC tool.