Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions: Part Time Vs Full Time

Gramps1984Gramps1984 Alum Member
in General 64 karma

Does anyone have any insight as to whether it is easier to get into law school part time? I have not been able to find any data.

Comments

• katekellypetersonkatekellypeterson Free Trial Member
    10 karma

From what I've seen in the schools I'm looking at their PT programs are a bit easier- slightly lower median scores and GPAs.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jameslorenz said:
    Does anyone have any insight as to whether it is easier to get into law school part time? I have not been able to find any data.

I mean, this is really going to depend on several factors such as your stats and where you're applying. Some schools also require a a good reason to apply to their PT programs.

• Gramps1984Gramps1984 Alum Member
    64 karma

Thanks for the replies. I am an oil and gas project manager wanting to practice in oil and gas / natural resource law. In Texas it's fairly common

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jameslorenz said:
    Thanks for the replies. I am an oil and gas project manager wanting to practice in oil and gas / natural resource law. In Texas it's fairly common

Oh, right on. I've always been a bit interested in oil and gas law. Too bad it only seems to be big in Texas, not in NY where I'm from and hope to practice. I'm a bit jealous :)