Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAT

JbeciriJbeciri Alum Member

Hi All! Hope you are all studying or awaiting your scores!!

I am planning to write in December 2017 but if my scores are not within the range I wish I will be writing in February 2018. I wanted to know everyones opinion regarding the February LSAT.

Has anyone on this forum ever taken the LSAT and encountered a difference from the other PTs or other exams they have taken? I am aware this is an undisclosed exam therefore many of us would not be able to answer this question unless you have taken the February exam. Please let me know what everyones opinions are! I appreciate everyones point of view!!

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I took the February LSAT this past year and just retook in September. I don't think it was fundamentally different in any way just because it was undisclosed. It is annoying not to know what I missed though.

Not knowing what I missed made the test slightly less useful to my later retake. It also would seem to make a challenge all but impossible since you don't know the questions that you missed.

Since a question is almost never successfully challenged anyway, I would say there is a slight disadvantage to taking it if you might still retake afterwards, but otherwise it is equally good.

I ended up not finishing the games which I thought were harder than the June or September test, but still wound up with a 172. I had studied the games a lot more by the time I got to the PT's in the 80's and by the September test, though so I'm not sure they were actually objectively easier than the February test's games.