Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT scores

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
in General 206 karma

Does LSAC release everyone's scores on the same day or do some people get it earlier than others ? Also is the date that's posted online the day when it will be released or is that an estimate by them of when they will be finished scoring and etc ?

Comments

• shanedridershanedrider Alum Member
    156 karma

They release them all on the same day - it's a rollout of a few hours. The date on the LSAC site is a guaranteed date - can be earlier, however.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

The date is an estimate. It could be a few days early or a few days late based on the date they give.

Once the scores are ready to be released they will begin "rolling" scores out. They send e-mails out in batchs. Some get their score right away, some get it hours later. Everyone gets in on the same day though.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Eh - they could keep my score. Maybe I should put them on my Junk mail list.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@shanedrider said:
    They release them all on the same day - it's a rollout of a few hours. The date on the LSAC site is a guaranteed date - can be earlier, however.

Not quite true. It is LSAC's best estimate of the latest date the scores will be released. There has been at least one instance of weather causing the scores to released AFTER the scheduled date. But it's extremely rare. But I think this September with the hurricanes might just be such an outlier. Hope not!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@LCMama2017 said:
    Eh - they could keep my score. Maybe I should put them on my Junk mail list.

my feeling exactly

screw that RC section

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    edited September 2017 729 karma

The gray day!