Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR timing

LSATChaosLSATChaos Alum Member

While I'm doing the practice sets for different question types, I somehow find myself doing the BR method as I go through it the first time around and for that reason I take a significantly greater time finishing the sets than I should. I go way over 35 min.Does anyone have any tips on how to move faster through questions when doing these sets, and in general?
Thanks!

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Timing comes with familiarity. I know it's not what you want to hear (I hated hearing this when I first started) but it truly is the main way you get faster. There's little tricks you can do for each question type to get rid of answer choices faster, but all of that also comes with familiarity of that question type.

Just keep practicing and your timing will eventually improve because you will know exactly what to do. Also, you're doing your drill sets timed? Idk about others, but I recommend doing them untimed so you can actually dissect each question and its answer choices to learn more from it. I've always done LR drilling Q types untimed and I always felt that works best, but that's just my opinion.