Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help Understanding Blind Review Method

AnkushSaxAnkushSax Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 59 karma
Hi!

I just signed up for this course and I am eager to start using this method. I finished watching the videos on the Blind Review Method, and I just want to make sure that I am understanding this correctly.

1. Take the test and/or a section under time constraints and circle any questions you are not 100% confident on. Also, circle the questions where you are not sure if an incorrect answer is actually an incorrect answer.
2. After your time is up, go back over all the questions which were circled and not circled, and go through your reasoning. Talking out loud, go over your reasoning on the questions and if you have to change your answer do so, but make sure you make a note of it.
3. Check your answers.
4. The questions you got right and did not circle, do not worry about them. The questions you got wrong and circled, go over them by watching video explanations. Same thing with questions you circled and still got wrong, even when you changed the answer during the blind review.

If anyone can add anything or tell me if this is all correct I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    This is mostly right, but I want to add a few tips that you'll discover on your own soon enough. First, add #5 to your list for when you get something wrong and did NOT circle it. If you were certain you got it right, and instead got it wrong, you'll need to spend extra time on those.

Second, hold off on practice tests until you've mostly completed your course. You want as much fresh material as you can get your hands on and if you use up some of it before you really know what you're doing, you could end up needing more and not having any. Follow the course structure if you have time. Do your diagnostic test, then go through the course. When you're done, dig in for the long ride.

Other than that, you've got it. I think you'll find you modify these rules to fit your confidence and results as you improve. That's okay, they're just meant to get you started. Once you find your groove, you'll know it and you can focus your attention where it will benefit your score the most.

Good luck!