Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate Package, questions

pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
in General 109 karma

Hello,

I bought the starter course, and I'm very likely going to buy the Ultimate package. I am taking the December test and will be studying full time as I don't have school or work.

I have a few questions though:

1. How does the money back guarantee work? Is there anything that would invalidate this?

2. From people who might have the ultimate package are you finding the test explanations for the more recent tests PT 60 and beyond helpful?

3. Does the price of extending access go up if I have a better package? (currently it is $25 for one month and $75 for 6 months with the starter package)

Any other comments/advice is welcome!

Thanks for all the help guys, love the course so far.

Best regards,

Patrick

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@pasu1223 said:
    Hello,

I bought the starter course, and I'm very likely going to buy the Ultimate package. I am taking the December test and will be studying full time as I don't have school or work.

I have a few questions though:

1. How does the money back guarantee work? Is there anything that would invalidate this?

2. From people who might have the ultimate package are you finding the test explanations for the more recent tests PT 60 and beyond helpful?

3. Does the price of extending access go up if I have a better package? (currently it is $25 for one month and $75 for 6 months with the starter package)

Any other comments/advice is welcome!

Thanks for all the help guys, love the course so far.

Best regards,

Patrick

I feel very comfortable answering #2. Yes, having the ult package and the test explanations for the newer tests has been nothing short of a miracle. I cannot describe how helpful it is to have a video explanation of every question I am having trouble with. I think the explanations more than anything have been the most helpful part of having the Ult package.