Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-Degree Seeking Student

Currently, I am taking graduate level courses as a non-degree seeking student. Should I add this school to my list on the LSAC website? Also, should I include the school on my resume? I feel like it could help with my application, any advice is much appreciated!

Comments

• LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

I think you are required to include it..I also have taken a few courses at a college after obtaining my undergrad degree. I emailed the LSAC about it and they told me to add it to my attended schools list and have the school send my transcripts. I did not however include it on my resume, but only because they were just undergraduate level courses that I took online to prep for a grad program. So I think you could add it if you wanted, especially if you are trying to highlight a new interest that you think is relevant.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rebeccasunshine said:
    Currently, I am taking graduate level courses as a non-degree seeking student. Should I add this school to my list on the LSAC website? Also, should I include the school on my resume? I feel like it could help with my application, any advice is much appreciated!

Yes, you need to send it those transcripts to the LSAC. I suppose it depends on what you're studying WRT including it in your resume.

• 41 karma

@LindsMitch @"Alex Divine" Thank you! I think I will include it in my resume - I'm earning the credits as part of an internship, and if I decide to pursue a master's, they would count towards the degree.