Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a highly ambitious study partner

brainwvsbrainwvs Alum Member
edited September 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 79 karma
I am looking for a study partner who is aiming to score around 175 or higher. I live in Miami, but your location doesn't really matter that much to me. I am consistently getting full-scores in the games section, so I am mainly looking to talk about RC and LR sections. We can talk over the phone, e-mails, or Skype whatever you prefer. I am taking the LSAT in Dec. Your age, race, sex etc do not matter one bit to me but just for your information: I am nearly 50-year-old, European woman and former professor of neuroscience specializing in memory and learning.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited September 2014 310 karma
    perhaps
  • NoticevishNoticevish Member
    36 karma
    I am looking for a study partner as well. My goal above a 170. Not quite as high as yours but I am a very serious studier looking to improve as much as I can for test day. We can exchange ideas and help each other. Email me at Bluegrace17@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Hi! I am also looking for a serious study partner as well. My goal is to hit 170 or above. I am taking the Dec LSAT! My email is emlg7007@gmail.com and I live in the NYC but I am willing to chat over Skype or through email. Let me know if interested. Best!
  • sgndawsgndaw Alum Member
    45 karma
    I am also in a need of a serious study partner, I am really good at logical reasoning I need a little help with the other two section My email is sgndaw@gmail.com
  • mjcourteau42mjcourteau42 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I'm taking the December LSAT as well, and I'm very open to discussing anything LSAT related. Shoot me an email at mjcourteau42@students.tntech.edu if you'd like.
  • laura.rodr29laura.rodr29 Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    Hey guys! I live in Miami and am looking for study partners as well feel free to email me at laura.rodr29@gmail.com! I'm taking both the December and February LSAT. Would love to create a study group!!
  • 111111dd111111dd Alum Member
    edited October 2014 48 karma
    I am in Cleveland I also need a study partner for December LSAT. Send me a message if you want to be my study partner
  • mansi.d.patelmansi.d.patel Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Hi, I am in West Palm Beach, FL, and looking for a study partner or to join a study group for the Dec LSAT! Please message or email me: mansi.d.patel@gmail.com.
  • justicedstjusticedst Alum Member
    48 karma
    Hi. I am interested. I am in Maryland. I am planning on taking the Dec test. I am ready to get started with a partner asap. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I sent a message with my email address.
  • sodeyemi220sodeyemi220 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    Hello, I am interested. I am in Iowa City, IA and I will take the LSAT in December. Please email me at sodeyemi220@gmail.com. Thank you.
  • MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    35 karma
    Hi I would like to join. I am flexible in time. I would like to study with someone who can motivate me until December exam! michellemoon0708@gmail.com
  • justinxhalejustinxhale Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I'm down for a study group if it's at night. Texas A&M (College Station, TX)
  • 89 karma

I would love to join this study group: 37 y/o mom of 3 here. Looking to go over tests on a 3rd BR and verbally argue out the answers with someone. I am aiming 175+, and got a 164 in January. Applying for Fall 2022.