Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Breakdown

jordanrex30jordanrex30 Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 64 karma
How do you breakdown your time during a LR section? Sometimes I feel like I'm spending too much time on a particular question and am wondering when I should skip it. As of right now I usually have about 15 mins left for about the last 10 questions give or take. On a side note, when you do see a hard question that is mainly just a time consumer how much time do you give it before moving on? Just looking for helpful ideas on how to tighten up my LR score and timing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Comments

• vanlsatstuvanlsatstu Alum Member
    17 karma
    I also typically have about 15-20 minutes for the last 10 questions. There is never enough time on this exam so micromanaging time creates nonconstructive pressure for me. What I found to be more helpful with LR is not actively keeping track of minutes spent on each question but rather having an efficient process where you sense that you have spent too much time on a given question and move on.