Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcripts not received?

__emsss____emsss__ Alum Member

Hi guys,

I'm at a Canadian university (UBC) and paid to have my transcripts sent to the LSAC awhile back. My FedEx tracking showed that the transcripts were received about a week ago, but my LSAC account is showing something weird on the transcripts page. On the right hand side in the "my status" box, it shows "received: 0", "not received: 1". I think this means one of two things: either my transcripts were sent in a method that doesn't meet LSAC standards and they were not accepted even though they were received (although I followed the directions exactly), or the transcripts will be denoted as received once they are processed and "not received" just signifies that they are being processed.

I emailed LSAC about this yesterday, but I figured someone here might be able to provide some information in a more timely fashion about what this actually means. Thanks so much in advance!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I would try to call them tomorrow to be sure. I think sometimes things just take a while to get into their system and be updated. I remember having a similar thing months back when I submitted my transcripts.

• __emsss____emsss__ Alum Member
    65 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    I would try to call them tomorrow to be sure. I think sometimes things just take a while to get into their system and be updated. I remember having a similar thing months back when I submitted my transcripts.

Thank you, I'll do that!

• __emsss____emsss__ Alum Member
    65 karma

For anyone else who is curious about this, it means they have physically received it and are processing it. Once processed, it will be "received".