Is today Grey day?? [YES!]

124»

Comments

  • Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

    @LSATcantwin I'll be with you brother

  • Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

    @LSATcantwin

    That moment when LSAT wins :'(

  • natb1895natb1895 Legacy Member
    38 karma

    @akistotle said:

    @natb1895 said:
    My item response report is blank. Like none of my question responses are filled in?

    International tests are undisclosed.

    UGH what even

  • AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Legacy Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

    @AllezAllez21 said:
    177

    Definitely some luck involved in this. For one question, I changed my answer 3 times in the last 30 seconds of the section. Ended up blind guessing the right answer.

  • alexandra.marlenealexandra.marlene Alum Member
    102 karma

    I got a decent score, but 9 points away from my goal. I've decided to keep studying but for the June test, and I'm going to take some college credits to improve my GPA. It sucks that this pushes my start date to 2019, but I think scholarship money and playing it smart and slow will be better in the long run. Anyone else go through this? Pushing back is so devastating on the one hand, but feels right on the other. Ugh.

  • tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

    @AllezAllez21 said:

    @AllezAllez21 said:
    177

    Definitely some luck involved in this. For one question, I changed my answer 3 times in the last 30 seconds of the section. Ended up blind guessing the right answer.

    Congrats! I know this came through hard work and honestly paying it forward. You've helped so many people on this forum you deserve it homie!

  • BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Member
    553 karma

    wtf its 8pm ET and no score!?!?!>?!>?!?!?!?!LJKQWEL:SDKL:FHJKSDFSDSDGHJK:SDLSDGFSD

  • J.D.s_maketheworldbetterJ.D.s_maketheworldbetter Legacy Member
    114 karma

    I'll be here until December also. We got this!

  • LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

    @"Paul Caint" said:
    @LSATcantwin

    That moment when LSAT wins :'(

    Yep. Happened to me twice now. This time was a huge shock though. Perfect Lg -13 LR and -7 RC...163. Not even sure what happened tbh

  • thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1363 karma

    @AllezAllez21 said:

    @AllezAllez21 said:
    177

    Definitely some luck involved in this. For one question, I changed my answer 3 times in the last 30 seconds of the section. Ended up blind guessing the right answer.

    Pretty sure luck played a minor, minor role. That is an amazing score. Congratulations! When you find the time, please do make a post about your journey + any tips you might have for the rest of us (or, you know, perhaps host a webinar ;) ). This community is looking up to you!!

    Congratulations again!

  • Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

    @LSATcantwin said:

    @"Paul Caint" said:
    @LSATcantwin

    That moment when LSAT wins :'(

    Yep. Happened to me twice now. This time was a huge shock though. Perfect Lg -13 LR and -7 RC...163. Not even sure what happened tbh

    What experimental did u have?

  • LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

    @"Paul Caint" said:

    @LSATcantwin said:

    @"Paul Caint" said:
    @LSATcantwin

    That moment when LSAT wins :'(

    Yep. Happened to me twice now. This time was a huge shock though. Perfect Lg -13 LR and -7 RC...163. Not even sure what happened tbh

    What experimental did u have?

    LR

  • LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

    @"alexandra.marlene" Definitely don't feel bad about waiting a year! Just wanted to make sure you knew though, that any college level courses you take after obtaining a bachelor's degree will not count towards your law school GPA.

  • Freddy_DFreddy_D Monthly Member
    2978 karma

    177! :astonished: :astonished: Congrats @AllezAllez21 !!!!!!!!!!! I'm green with envy :smiley: You deserve a few more stars next to your name.

  • alexandra.marlenealexandra.marlene Alum Member
    102 karma

    @LindsMitch said:
    @"alexandra.marlene" Definitely don't feel bad about waiting a year! Just wanted to make sure you knew though, that any college level courses you take after obtaining a bachelor's degree will not count towards your law school GPA.

    What if I got another Bachelor's degree? Lol, I know, that sounds crazy. But I went to an online university that doesn't have a GPA scale, and it isn't making up for my 15-year-old running start years.

  • vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    1084 karma

    I'm happy with my score, so I won't be re-writing, but I will miss you all terribly! I hope to check in on this forum now and then in future. It's been a blast chatting and learning from you all, truly

  • LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

    @"alexandra.marlene" said:

    @LindsMitch said:
    @"alexandra.marlene" Definitely don't feel bad about waiting a year! Just wanted to make sure you knew though, that any college level courses you take after obtaining a bachelor's degree will not count towards your law school GPA.

    What if I got another Bachelor's degree? Lol, I know, that sounds crazy. But I went to an online university that doesn't have a GPA scale, and it isn't making up for my 15-year-old running start years.

    Hmmmm...THAT I am not totally sure on. I still think it's your GPA from your first bachelor's degree that counts but please someone jump in if that is incorrect.

  • ha.atwalha.atwal Legacy Member
    edited October 2017 98 karma

    Going to post in a separate thread (deleted the content)

  • AnthonyScaliaAnthonyScalia Alum Member
    330 karma

    -1 LG, -0 LR, -0 LR, -4 RC

    I would be salty about the LG, but I'm too excited overall to care! Thank you to everyone in this community for all of your help! More than anything, I think the accountability and friendless provided on 7Sage is unparalleled. Best of luck to everyone else :)

  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

    @AJordanMD said:
    -1 LG, -0 LR, -0 LR, -4 RC

    I would be salty about the LG, but I'm too excited overall to care! Thank you to everyone in this community for all of your help! More than anything, I think the accountability and friendless provided on 7Sage is unparalleled. Best of luck to everyone else :)

    that is amazing, congrats

  • Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

    @LindsMitch said:

    @"alexandra.marlene" said:

    @LindsMitch said:
    @"alexandra.marlene" Definitely don't feel bad about waiting a year! Just wanted to make sure you knew though, that any college level courses you take after obtaining a bachelor's degree will not count towards your law school GPA.

    What if I got another Bachelor's degree? Lol, I know, that sounds crazy. But I went to an online university that doesn't have a GPA scale, and it isn't making up for my 15-year-old running start years.

    Hmmmm...THAT I am not totally sure on. I still think it's your GPA from your first bachelor's degree that counts but please someone jump in if that is incorrect.

    From LSAC's website:

    "Grades Excluded from Conversion
    - Those awarded after the first undergraduate degree was received."

    So unfortunately, no. After the first bachelor's is done, nothing else is included in the LSAC GPA.

  • GabMikeeGabMikee Legacy Member
    17 karma

    Wow now I'm both excited for and dreading grey day for Dec LSAT...you all keep me going! Congratulations!

  • BillGreenpointBillGreenpoint Alum Member
    318 karma

    Well. I increased my score 5 points from my diagnostic. That’s the good news. The bad news is that I’ll be retaking.

  • ProgressNotPerfectionProgressNotPerfection Legacy Member
    23 karma

    I still haven't received my score. Panic mode officially initiated :(

  • johanna586johanna586 Alum Member
    edited October 2017 202 karma

    I am pretty shocked. I took the LSAT first in February, didn't finish any sections and got at 159, 3 points higher than I had ever PT'ed. This time, I got extra time, was PTing at 163 and somehow got a 168??!! My thought after taking it this time was, "That was HARD!" but maybe because my last section was RC/judge passage?

    For everyone re-taking - you can do it!!

  • nicole.brooklynnicole.brooklyn Alum Member
    341 karma

    @AllezAllez21 Congratulations!!! You deserve it :smiley: You were a great asset on our BR calls.

    @BillGreenpoint Heya, fellow Greenpointer! PM me if you want to get coffee (Sweetleaf?) or talk about the test! I just retook in Sept and am much happier with my score... I’m not sure yet if I’ll retake in December. An extra point’s always tempting!

  • tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

    Congrats @AllezAllez21 @johanna586 @AJordanMD Way to go!
    I think ill be joining the December crew ? Just a little bit devastated. I had such high hopes.
    Silver lining: I get to keep harassing the 7sage forum for 3 more months ?

Sign In or Register to comment.