Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Score release on hold bc of fee waiver

fambam24fambam24 Member
in General 215 karma

I was panicking the whole day waiting for my score only to find out that my score release is on hold bc of a fee waiver I applied for law school apps. I’m so frustrated...has anyone else experienced this?

I just wanted my score and move on with life.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@fambam24 said:
    I was panicking the whole day waiting for my score only to find out that my score release is on hold bc of a fee waiver I applied for law school apps. I’m so frustrated...has anyone else experienced this?

I just wanted my score and move on with life.

I'm sorry to hear that, dude.

Same with someone else I saw who posted this on another site. Yeah, it sucks but what are you going to do, you know? Just try your best to relax and live in the now. Spend time with friends, family, or do something you love to keep your mind off of the test.

Any word on when you'll be getting your score?

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

Thanks so much Alex! Yeah I need to just take mind off of this. I’m going to give LSAC a call tomorrow to figure out what I need to get my score.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@fambam24 said:
    Thanks so much Alex! Yeah I need to just take mind off of this. I’m going to give LSAC a call tomorrow to figure out what I need to get my score.

No problem, dude. Just remember: "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are forced to change ourselves." - Viktor Frankl

I have a very good feeling that you will be pleasantly surprised with your score :sunglasses:

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

lol thank you, I hope so!!!