Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to bump up my score by December

mary26mary26 Member
in General 6 karma

I just got my score back from the September test. I did well enough to get into the schools I want to, but I was scoring right around the 25th - median percentile range. I scored a 154 but I would love to get to a 160 for the December test date. I haven't finished all the core curriculum and I want to really focus my studies for this upcoming test since I am still a college student taking a full class load and working. Any suggestions on where I should focus my studies or what the best routine should be?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2017 23929 karma

Hey Mary,

Check out this thread I created about how to get a 160: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/11756/how-to-score-a-160

A few tips on getting to the 160 promise land...

1) Do your best to learn all of the fundamentals: conditional logic, valid/invalid argument forms, diagraming games correctly, and all of the different flaws, etc. Basically all of the lessons in the CC.

2) fool proof logic games until you are as close to -0 as you can get. I think anyone with a college* education can get games down to about -2 by using 7Sage's fool proof method.

4) Be consistent with your prep. It's okay if you can't study 8 hours a day/ 25 hours a week. But make sure you're doing a little each and everyday.

3) Being a full time college student is a lot of work. So always put priority on your grades. You can always retake the LSAT or postpone, but your GPA is solidified.

• mary26mary26 Member
    6 karma

Thank you very much! I appreciate your advice!