Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Temperature and LSAT

westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
in General 3788 karma

Hi all,

Right now we are going through a heatwave and its 105F in Southern California. I have been thinking if its a good idea to take preptests in less than optimal temperatures like not using the AC during hot weather like this? I know testing centers tend to blast the AC but I want to prepared foe anything.

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Yowza! Might not be a bad idea. It can't hurt, although I'd reco using an old retake for this doomsday preparation.

• Trust But VerifyTrust But Verify Alum Member
    432 karma

Rhodiola and coconut water. Should be a good experiment

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I'd say go for it! Whatever you can do to prep - do it!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

The west coast is so weird. It pissed rain up in the Bay Area on Thursday night last week...and now it's back in the 80's/90's/100's......as someone who loves winter and the rain, I want the summer to go away already!

That being said....I had to opposite problem in September. It was a 100 degree day but the hotel BLASTED the A.C. the entire test. The room was probably like 50 lol I chose to wear shorts and froze to death....

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Hahaha I like the initiative of prepping for any scenarios. Also I am a miserable jerk when it's that hot, so I would not have the fortitude to turn off the AC.

62 and blue skies in the northwest today. :smiley: BEST fall weather!