Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you're stuck on choosing a ps topic

winkyfacewinkyface Free Trial Member

I had a friend who told me that everyone has something interesting to say about themselves, and for a long time I wasn't a big believer in that. I thought that I could never think of a good personal statement because my life was too normal and boring, but I whipped one up and after ps swapping with a lot of people the past two days, I definitely feel a lot more inspired so I wanted to pass that on to anyone who was feeling the way I did.

I didn't think my statement was anything special, but I've gotten pretty positive feedback which has given me more confidence, and everyone's I've read has also been great! Even if the writing isn't 100% there yet, every single topic that I've read about has been super unique and so different from my own point of view, and now I really do believe that everyone has something they could write about to make a great personal statement. So good luck!! And feel free to let me know if you want to ps swap :)

Comments

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

Thanks for making a topic on this <3.

In my life I have found everyone to be so unique and I always find it interesting to hear what made them who they are. I definitely second the feeling how everyone has a story to tell that is super unique <3