Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT 36

jhanco10jhanco10 Alum Member

I just finished a section of LSAT #36. It was LR and I got 14/26. Any tips?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

Properly blind review your section/practice test: https://7sage.com/lesson/the-blind-review-is-a-habit/

Then you're likely going to want to spend time returning to the CC to review lessons and drill what question types are giving you trouble. Did you find a particular question type challenging? Were there any question types you came across that you didn't know how to approach? If the weaknesses seem to be spread out over several question types, then you're going to want to spend significant time returning to the CC to review many of the foundational lessons.

Judging by your score on the section, I would suggest reviewing many of the foundational lessons on logic, argument forms, and strategy.

I also find writing out explanations in a word doc or in the comment sections for the questions I miss an invaluable exercise. It really forces you to examine and understand the arguments at the deepest level.