Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long did it take for you to reach your blind review scores during a timed test?

The King in the NorthThe King in the North Alum Member
in General 75 karma

I'm just curious how long it took others for their blind review scores and actual scores to match. Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

For me, never... My BR score is still 10-12 points higher than my PT scores. Ideally, your BR scores will continue to increase until both your BR/Timed scores are a 180. At least in theory...

• shd.hartshd.hart Member
    51 karma

As someone who does not have a goal of getting to 180 even with BR, I studied from October 2016 to February 2017, then from May 2017 to today (while working full time and trying to keep a balanced life). I feel I've maxed out my BR score around 172 and reached a 170 score a couple weeks ago. So about 9 months of part time studying to reach a score I feel extremely proud of!

• johanna586johanna586 Alum Member
    202 karma

My study timeline was similar to @"shd.hart" . August 2016 - February 2017, then May - September. I scored my average BR score of 168 on test day in September.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

I started studying sept 16 and am culminating now at an average BR of 179/180 and my actual is 7 pts below that.

• karenkarenkarenkaren Alum Member
    116 karma

My BR fluctuates and it's frustrating, but I think it depends on the day / my energy. I usually get BR 175-180 and I've been PTing around 171. I really respect a consistent BR 180!