Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is "Other Major" in the Education requirements for the application?

I'm filling out my application now and this is confusing me. For context, there's "Major" with a drop-down list, and right below is "Other Major," where you type the answer.

For "Major" I put "BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT - OTHER." My actual major is "Business Law," which is not in the drop-down list. Am I supposed to put "Business Law" for "Other Major?" Or is that for a 2nd major?

Comments

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

I think that is just a second major. I can't imagine what else that would mean.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@bobbutwith8characters said:
    I'm filling out my application now and this is confusing me. For context, there's "Major" with a drop-down list, and right below is "Other Major," where you type the answer.

For "Major" I put "BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT - OTHER." My actual major is "Business Law," which is not in the drop-down list. Am I supposed to put "Business Law" for "Other Major?" Or is that for a 2nd major?

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    I think that is just a second major. I can't imagine what else that would mean.

Yeah, IIRC, it's if you double major. For instance, in mine I filled out my 2 majors; Economics & History.