Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To everyone applying to law school this cycle (or any future cycle)

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage

GO OVER YOUR APPLICATION WITH A FINE TOOTH COMB MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Sorry to yell but I just learned a valuable lesson. I thought I was ready to submit my application to a few schools. Something didn't feel right though. I kept looking over the applications over and over again and then I found it. I thought I was going to go to law school last year. I submitted my transcript from my college before I finished my last semester. I then went back to focusing on the LSAT, thinking the transcript part of my application was complete.

When I checked it today I noticed my units seemed low. I compared my transcript from the LSAC to my current one and realized I never updated it. I am missing 19 units of straight A's from my LSAC transcript. As a splitter this is SUPER important to me.

1.) it'll make a super small boost to my cumulative gpa
2.) I can claim straight A's for 63 units instead of 44

Lesson? Make sure you check, double check, triple check, everything before you submit it. Have your Bf/Gf/Mom/Dad/Dog/Aunt/Uncle look things over with a fresh set of eyes. These applications are the only impression law schools get of you when making a decision. Don't let a stupid mistake like mine ruin your chances!

That is all...