Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All the Best for Dec test takers!!

twssmithtwssmith Alum
edited November 2017 in December 2017 LSAT 5120 karma

Blessed to be a part of the LSAT journey with 7Sagers challenging themselves to raise the bar higher to achieve their dreams. Your dedication to this test and most importantly your dedication to this community has raised the bar for future 7Sagers to gain knowledge to achieve their goals.

Believe in your knowledge and yourself... Be smart in your timing strategies, do not forget to breathe, and most of all - when the sh!t hits the fan, which it will no matter how awesome you are, don't sh!t in your pants - skip and get the heck out of that situation! Confidence is the key to this test and never let this test rule you!! The greatest feeling when leaving the test site is to know that you took the test the way you wanted to - no matter what the score is - no regrets:)
For everyone that I had the chance to meet during our LSAT journey, you made a difference in my life and I am truly thankful and wish you all the best on Saturday:)

Looking forward to the announcement for the Pep Rally - @"Cant Get Right" :)

Comments