Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Page Space Rationing

tytcai89tytcai89 Free Trial Member
edited September 2014 in Logic Games 17 karma
I'm wondering if Mr. Ping has any good pointers on how to ration the space on the page, especially when dealing with questions that may require copying down the game board several times to test the options. Usually I'd just write down the game board once and then write lightly enough when filling it out with the different sets of elements, so that the markings can be erased easily with one single stroke of the eraser before I need to fill in the other set.

Comments

• cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    Not sure where you are in the curriculum but for the recent LSATs all Logic Games are spread over two pages. This gives you at least 1/2 a page on each page to write your boards. For myself, I've really mastered rewriting gameboards for games where my "master" doesn't help; I'm sure it's faster than erasing and risking making a mess.
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    191 karma
    Totally agree with the above ^^^
  • tytcai89tytcai89 Free Trial Member
    17 karma
    Ah, thanks for reminding. I haven't quite gotten that far yet in the PTs to see the change LSAC made, even though I've heard of it already.