Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FYI international LSATers

karenkarenkarenkaren Alum Member
in General 116 karma

Hey --

For those of you taking the the LSAT abroad, your test might be at 2pm even though your ticket says 8:30, as mine does. Check with the venue!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

Hi! How did you find out about it? Does LSAC.org say it or did you call the testing center?

The candidate information sheet says "Test takers should not contact LSAT test center supervisors for any reason."

• skrishnanskrishnan Alum Member
    209 karma

Thanks for this. I'm going to check out the centre today! Will check :)

• karenkarenkarenkaren Alum Member
    116 karma

@akistotle I find out because I went to check out the campus two days ago to find out exactly where it would be and to check the time. My ticket said 8:30AM, which I thought was weird because I was under the impression that in Europe the test usually starts at 2PM, so that we're all writing it at the same time. At the campus, the receptionist told me it started at 2PM, so I checked with the Law School Dean and she looked into it. A few hours later I got a general email from LSAC that some of the tickets had the wrong time and that I should reprint it. The ticket has the right time now. So ... I'm sure glad I went and checked! :smile:

• karenkarenkarenkaren Alum Member
    116 karma

I guess if you're not in Europe it could be a totally different time than 2! Not sure...

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

Thanks! I'm taking it in Asia, and the usual reporting time is at 8:30am.