Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble letting go?

Burn your LSAT materials.

You're done!

It feels real good!

Rituals are nice!

https://i.imgur.com/qECzDxQ.jpg

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Is that your dog? He/she is so cute.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

I'm with ya! . . . On Jan. 3rd when I know for sure whether or not I need to retake lmao

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

@akistotle
    Yeah! That's my roommie's puppy-doggo. :) His name is Leon. He was a real good helper with the fire. Sometimes during my studies he'd going in my room and take the spent, crumbled up logic games from my wastebasket and would tear them up in the living room. Good boy!

@kimmy_m66
    I have decided to let my fate be decided by this test. I've put in the best effort I could and I feel real good about it, so I'll probably go with the score I've got (I got a decent September score too).

If you happen to have a Mike Kim's LSAT Trainer, I would recommend tearing it in pieces first, because, damn, that thing would simply not burn. XD

Weirdly though, the answer sheets from PTs made this eerie shrieking sound as they burned.

• TinaTheLlamaTinaTheLlama Member
    edited December 2017 91 karma

Ha. Yeah if come January 4 I'm really pleasantly surprised, after I cry I'm going to the beach at night with some marshmallows and...
    no. I have Stockholm Syndrome with the LSAT.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited December 2017 10774 karma

My fire tonight <3

https://imgur.com/jKSzX2J

I am supposed to take four days off LSAT but I don't know what to do without it. lol

Also, here is a picture of my dog as well : )

https://imgur.com/BIjLDvp

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

@Sami That is the raddest logic game station I've ever seen. It's just barely gotten "cold" enough here in Central Florida for fires like that.

Nice doggo there!

Looks like you're using Staedler Noricas! The same pencils I use. :)

@TinaTheLlama
    I am definitely preparing to cry when my score comes back, for better or worse.

9372 karma

@Sami !! What are you doing!? You are supposed to take four days off!! lol

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Awesome dog pictures. Maybe we should have a thread on dogs and law school?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"nicolas.saw" said:
    @Sami That is the raddest logic game station I've ever seen. It's just barely gotten "cold" enough here in Central Florida for fires like that.

Yeah, definitely a cool place to study from time to time at night. It's gotten a bit cold here so studying by the fire is pretty therapeutic. Also, helps me get out of the house a bit since I am in there all the time studying.

Nice doggo there!

Love her. Although, a few minutes after this picture was taken a dog walked by and she decided to run after it and somehow broke the harness and got free! Quite a racket she created but thankfully nobody got hurt. Worst part is I can't leave her in the house while I study because she'll cry pretty loud if she feels left out.

Looks like you're using Staedler Noricas! The same pencils I use. :)

I love them. They are just the right amount of darkness on paper.

@akistotle said:
    @Sami !! What are you doing!? You are supposed to take four days off!! lol

I know, I know. lol I can't help it. : )

@lsatplaylist said:
    Awesome dog pictures. Maybe we should have a thread on dogs and law school?

We totally should. I think as a doggy parent I can vouch for how helpful they are in helping us succeed and they deserve a special honor for that. <3

• DAVIDJ5566DAVIDJ5566 Alum Member
    34 karma

I've fantasized about burning all my LSAT material for quite some time.

• preiprei Free Trial Member
    12 karma

I. Can't. Let. Go.

9372 karma