Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about logistics

meghankristenmeghankristen Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 5 karma
I purchased HB wooden pencils for the test Saturday but I am confused if they can only be used for Canadian testers? Also, my address is incorrect on my drivers license, do we think that's going to be a problem? Nothing I have read makes it seem like it would be.

Comments

• LSATPuppyLSATPuppy Alum Member
    82 karma
    Hey there!

I think in terms of your address, all you need to make sure is that the address of your LSAC account matches your current address since that's where they will send you your test score. You can also obviously view it electronically once it is released. As long as the first and last name of your ID matches the one that is on your LSAC account, you should be fine. Call LSAC if you are still unsure.

Good luck fellow test-taker :)
  • DrackedaryDrackedary Member
    edited September 2014 239 karma
    #2 or HB pencils are the only writing instruments allowed for any test taker. It's the same thing. HB pencil is the Canadian term.
  • meghankristenmeghankristen Alum Member
    5 karma
    Ok, I'm stressed, and worrying about stupid things, and running out of time on my practice tests. Maybe I just need to stick to being a retail general manager. UGH!!!
  • DrackedaryDrackedary Member
    239 karma
    Go do something fun today and relax!