Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is it... Last push, for final LSAT on February. Study plan?

cgracia12cgracia12 Alum Member
in General 737 karma

Hello everyone,

February will be my third and final exam, and making the final push now. Was wondering what your study week looks like? Do you guys try to do a bit of LR, RC, LG in a day, or focus on one section per day?

I work full time, and usually study for an hour before work, and 2-3 hours afterwards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. best of luck to everyone!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

It varies from person to person. I try to address my weakness in between PTs, so my schedule depends on how I performed on a PT.

I think it depends on your current PT score (score breakdown and BR score) and your target score.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@cgracia12 said:
    Hello everyone,

February will be my third and final exam, and making the final push now. Was wondering what your study week looks like? Do you guys try to do a bit of LR, RC, LG in a day, or focus on one section per day?

I work full time, and usually study for an hour before work, and 2-3 hours afterwards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. best of luck to everyone!

I also work FT and may sit for Feb. Right now, I'm kind of doing PTs interspersed with lots of LG drilling (my weakest section) and tons of timed sections with BR afterwards.

I try to do a PT worth of material a week. Sometimes I sit down and do it all in one shot, but a lot of the time I break tests up into timed sections. Some of that is preference -- some just a function of my work schedule. I try to focus on a little of each section per day. Like you, I wake up and do some in the morning and some more studying at night.

The closer you get to test day, the more you'll want to be focusing on just doing full PTs w/ blind review.

• cgracia12cgracia12 Alum Member
    737 karma

That's similar to what I've been doing. Thank you for your help @akistotle and @"Alex Divine"