Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60s v 70s LR

Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
in General 903 karma

Im working my way through PTing the 60s. My question is whether or not the 70s LR is much different from the 60s LR? Just curious.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

It is somewhat different but not vastly different.

Sami had a thread about how 70s are not that different:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/12748/70-series-and-newer-tests-not-more-difficult

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

Thanks!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited December 2017 10774 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    Im working my way through PTing the 60s. My question is whether or not the 70s LR is much different from the 60s LR? Just curious.

Haha. I was about to answer that question then I saw my old post was tagged.

I definitely think the LSAT writers are evolving and there are going to be differences but the difference is much less and more gradual than I think what people think they are. PT 70 is a continuation of PT69 and 71 of 70 and so on. Changes happen but its gradual. I still score the around the same average in blind tests. lol

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@Sami said:

@"Paul Pederson" said:

Hehe. I thought about mentioning your name (@Sami) but instead I posted the link. lol

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@akistotle said:

@Sami said:

@"Paul Pederson" said:

Hehe. I thought about mentioning your name (@Sami) but instead I posted the link. lol

Less work for me <3. hehe