Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I took the LSAT Twice and got the same score, do I need to write an addendum to explain this?

dianahan006dianahan006 Alum Member
in General 10 karma

Hello! I just need some advice. I got the same score on my LSAT score from December 2016 and December 2017, do I need to write an addendum twice or can I just submit my application? The reason for the gap in taking the test is I decided to take a year off before starting law school and I retook the test to see if I could get a higher score or not.

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Nah you should be fine. You got the same score, no one will raise an eyebrow tbh.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Definitely not. You've only demonstrated consistency and you don't want to give them anything extra to read for that.

• Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma

I would skip the addendum. Adcom will look at the score the same as if you tested once.

• marcosmcqueenmarcosmcqueen Member
    edited December 2017 241 karma

I had the same scenario. I didn't write an addendum because a) same score, so what? and b) what would the explanation be? "I thought I might score higher. I did not." Not one school expressed any interest in the topic whatsoever and I spoke with no fewer than a dozen admissions deans. No worries.

• dianahan006dianahan006 Alum Member
    10 karma

Thanks everyone!!