Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

to Take Feb LSAT or not

anerishah95anerishah95 Free Trial Member

I got a 149 and have 3.63 gpa and my top school is Rutgers. I have 1 year paralegal experience, great recommendations and should have a good personal statement as well. I am only aiming for 5 points more. My best section is RC but I am only able to finish 3 passages and for logic games- linear and not too complex grouping is good for me but LR even though I get most of the concepts, I feel as though I am slow and so any tips on speed? OR SHOULD I JUST APPLY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST

Comments

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

I would take some time to really work through the 7sage curriculum if you haven't already. A high LSAT score can really open up a lot of doors and it's worth the time to go through the curriculum.

As for LG, I recommend fool proofing PT's 1-35. That seemed to really help me a lot. As for RC, I would work on getting a solid reading methodology down. My specific strategy is an offshoot of the memory method that JY teaches.

Good luck!

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@anerishah95 I would retake. You can probably get those points from LG alone. Start fool proofing ASAP. What materials are you using for prep? You said speed is your issue with LR. What are your scores for LR? Are you able to get all LR questions correct without timing? Maybe brush up on your weak question types. I think you can get those points by February.