Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to go about reviewing CC for a second time?

ecarr_12ecarr_12 Live Member
in General 187 karma

After realizing that I've been following a poor study plan, I now think I need to go back to fundamentals. As a side point, I am also going to fool proof games 1-35 while returning to cc because I have a bad habit of focusing on one area and neglecting others. I was wondering how others go about reviewing the cc for a second go. Chronologically, or by jumping around? Do you also do all of the drills within the lessons over again?

Comments

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    553 karma

I definitely chose to focus on those areas within LR (MSS, Necessary Assumption, Strengthen and Weaken come to mind) that I knew needed a second glance, though I also reviewed some of the earliest, most basic curriculum lessons dealing with deconstructing sentences. Additionally, I wouldn't necessarily do all the drills again if the correct AC is still fresh in your mind, however utilizing the question bank can be a great resource

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@ecarr_12 if you can’t pinpoint your weaknesses it’s probably best to just start over. Sometimes you can unwind things and sometimes you don’t know where you’re screwing up to even start unwinding so it’s best to just start over.