Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Application Question

Not sure what to do with this question on one of my applications:

Please list any diversity characteristics that you would like to provide [cultural, sexual and/or gender minorities, disabilities, age, religion, immigrants, socio-economic, etc.] Applicants may also attached a Diversity Statement to their application as an addendum.

I have already written a diversity statement that I plan on attaching. Should i write "see diversity statement attachment" in the box and then just attach my statement or should I write something else pertaining to the question. There is only room for 300 characters including spaces.

Comments

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

@nicholasthomas127 said:
    I have already written a diversity statement that I plan on attaching. Should i write "see diversity statement attachment" in the box and then just attach my statement or should I write something else pertaining to the question.

Yup! I'd do exactly this. Applications generally leave a space for diversity statements. This one provided a space for a 300 character version, but also gave you the option for attaching a longer one. You want to attach the longer one. :)