Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

general question about cancelations

cbennardcbennard Free Trial Member
edited September 2014 in September 2014 LSAT 4 karma

just a quick question for you guys. i really appreciate any feedback
i just took the sept lsat, but I am thinking about taking the dec. test as well. I was wondering if i have to cancel my sept score in order to take the dec test. I am nor nervous about, nor will I be disappointed in, my score as I am proud of the preparation that I did for the past few months. that being said, I am trying to be as realistic as possible and believe that test day jitters got the best of me; I do not think that I am going to hit my PT/target score. I literally felt like I could take another test the same day and hit that mark no problem lol.
I would certainly like to see how I did and want to make sure that if I cancel, I wont lose that chance. Also, any opinion you have on taking multiple tests in terms of how that is perceived by admissions offices would be greatly appreciated as well!

thanks in advance for all of the help!

Comments

• tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    To answer your question whether or not you have to chancel your sept score in order to take the december the test - the answer is NO. You can keep both scores. In fact, law schools will administer your highest score. However, if you feel like you did really poorly this time around, from my research it is better to cancel it than to leave it (because law schools will receive both scores). Despite the fact that law schools will also see the cancellation if you were to cancel your score, I think for some people that might work on their favor.