Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Waiting Game...

sumner.truaxsumner.truax Free Trial Member
edited January 2018 in Law School Admissions 24 karma

So my applications are done, LOR's are in, LSAT is in the bag. How are you all passing the time waiting for responses?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Refreshing 7Sage, Reddit and my e-mail inbox hoping that some sort of change in status will happen.

Working full time, but bored at work right now.

Rocket League.

That’s about all I got lol these waits are killer...

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@"sumner.truax" said:
    So my applications are done, LOR's are in, LSAT is in the complete. How are you all passing the time waiting for responses?

By being depressed and sleeping often.

lol srs

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Relearning how normal people live when they're not studying for the LSAT

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

Trying to enjoy the last eight months of my free life before starting a decade-long super intense law school/career hustle. :)

Started rock climbing. Reading for fun. Hell, maybe I'll even get into a romantic relationship. Cauuuuuuuse I probably won't be able to do any of those three things for the next few years. XD

Hah. I remember meeting with an admissions dean at UC Berkeley and asking for recommendations for books to read to prepare me for starting school, and she was like "Don't worry about it. Just relax. Have fun. Travel."

• speedwagonspeedwagon Alum Member
    393 karma

I have limited myself to checking the websites 1x/week. So far this is working medium but mostly because my job doesn't have me in front of a computer all the time.

Cleaning my room. Doing a new year daily challenge. Trying to imagine what it would be like to actually be in law school and see if really, really, really, REALLY I am ready to do this.

Also finally selling all my prep tests. COME ON BIG MONEY.