Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crunch Time: Study Schedule

cbyrns21cbyrns21 Free Trial Member
in General 160 karma

I've been studying for the LSAT since June and I'm taking the Feb test for a third and final time. I need guidance to a hard core study schedule. Not sure where to begin, honestly. My weak area is LG but, there's definitely room for improvement in LR. Thank you!

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Sectional scores? Minimum score you’d be happy with?

• cbyrns21cbyrns21 Free Trial Member
    160 karma

I want at least a 150-155. That is a 15 point increase. I know I can do it, I just need a major push in the right direction.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@cbyrns21 said:
    I want at least a 150-155. That is a 15 point increase. I know I can do it, I just need a major push in the right direction.

What are your current sectional scores? For a 150 you don't need to get that many questions right. You don't have that much time until February, and I think you should try experimenting with unorthodox skipping strategies. I have an idea for you to try, but first I'd like to know your sectional scores to see if it is compatible for you.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited January 2018 23929 karma

@cbyrns21 said:

What's your score section breakdown? 15 point increase in a month from a ~140 to a 150-155... Hmm... Sounds like a huge increase in a not-so-huge amount of time. Then again, with 7Sage anything is possible!

Questions for you:

What's your BR score?

Any particular reason you can't take in June?

When you took the test the other two times, were they blind? Were you scoring at a ~155?