Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curriculum Outline

TanyaKuzmanTanyaKuzman Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 13 karma
Hello All! I'm wondering if it's not recommended to skip through the curriculum? For example- I'm at strengthening Questions now on the Syllabus, but I'm feeling really antsy about the fact that I've done no logic games prep. Would skipping to logic games and coming back to the rest of the curriculum above hurt me in some way? Thank you!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2014 12637 karma
    You don't have to stick with the curriculum, but it's highly recommended. It's designed to teach you everything you need to know (fundamentals) before you get into different sections like LG where you apply those skills. Skipping can confuse you.
  • DrackedaryDrackedary Member
    239 karma
    @TanyaKuzman

I've skipped ahead to logic games after completing the Introduction to Logic section. You've got that covered already, and I would recommend at least doing that chapter for other students also wanting to jump straight into logic games.

Personally, I'm able to follow the material so far.

I will certainly cover all the other chapters too, since the 7Sage program is certainly superior to others I've experienced. It's just logic games is the highest priority for me.

• amyrachelrobertsamyrachelroberts Alum Member
    19 karma
    I agree with Drackedary - if you've already covered Introduction to Logic, you're good to skip ahead to the Logic Games if you're feeling antsy about them :)
  • TanyaKuzmanTanyaKuzman Alum Member
    13 karma
    Thanks so much, you guys! Really helpful. I'll start attacking them. :)