Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT in Ottawa?

TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
in General 587 karma

Hi! Is there anyone in the Ottawa area that wants to take a test together? I suck at PTing alone, and would love to have a few mock-LSAT writes before the Feb exam.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"Idil.Beshir" said:
    Hi! Is there anyone in the Ottawa area that wants to take a test together? I suck at PTing alone, and would love to have a few mock-LSAT writes before the Feb exam.

I do not live in Ottawa but I think its a great idea. I used to PT with a study buddy in Dallas when I first started -30 series lol. It helped me make sure I took the PT's correctly :).

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    587 karma

@Sami said:

@"Idil.Beshir" said:

I do not live in Ottawa but I think its a great idea. I used to PT with a study buddy in Dallas when I first started -30 series lol. It helped me make sure I took the PT's correctly :).

Every time PT alone, my anxiety gets the best of me and my mind starts racing. I PT better in a busy coffee shop than I do in a silent room alone haha. It’s weird. Hopefully I can find some 7Sagers that want to spend a few Saturdays pretending it’s test day.