Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many questions do you study a day?

BroccoliBroccoli Core Member
edited January 2018 in General 352 karma

-

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Broccoli180 said:

No set amount. Depends on what I have planned for the day.

When I drill a specific question type, I might do 10-15 w/ BR + writing out explanations.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Broccoli180 said:

When I drill a specific question type, I might do 10-15 w/ BR + writing out explanations.

@"Alex Divine" Do you time yourself when you dril a specific question type? I'm starting to drill sufficient assumption questions.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Broccoli180 said:

@"Alex Divine" Do you time yourself when you dril a specific question type? I'm starting to drill sufficient assumption questions.

No, I actually have never timed my specific question type drills. I've always found untimed drilling to be more helpful. When I do drills speed isn't my concern. I find when I learn to do something on the LSAT right and do it repeatedly, the speed takes care of itself.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@LCMama2017 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Broccoli180 said:

No, I actually have never timed my specific question type drills. I've always found untimed drilling to be more helpful. When I do drills speed isn't my concern. I find when I learn to do something on the LSAT right and do it repeatedly, the speed takes care of itself.

Ok, gotcha. Thx. Hopefully its the same for me!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

It varies depending on the day.