Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Help !

Hey guys
I took the LSAT in September and scored a 150, I studied quite vigorously all summer but unfortunately I was unable to balance summer school and a full course load in September. After the semester was over I picked my studying back up and am consistently scoring in the 156-159 area. I am writing a prep test every other day, and when not writing or reviewing I have decided to focus entirely on logic games. I can consistently score anywhere in the 17-21 range for RC and LR, but unfortunately I always bomb the LG section, timing being my biggest issue. I just bought the premium package today, but if anyone has any suggestions for where to allocate my study time from now until February tenth I would really appreciate it, I am aiming to score around the 162 area. Any advice helps!!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Taking that many PTs isn't a good way to improve. Diagnostics are for, well, diagnosing what's wrong. You know you need work on LG and certain LR questions, so take a break from PT'ing and review and drill those.

• 6 karma

Thanks Alex!