Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 weeks before LSAT ...strategies?

in General 20 karma

I know last minute you won’t make huge gains, but what are people’s study strategies before February test date??

I’ve been doing PTs every other day, and the other days section work. I know which question types I typically get wrong - should I instead be drilling those? I’ve been consistently scoring between 156-159 but today’s PT I got a 150...I’m afraid I’m backtracking. Any ideas or anyone else feeling like this??

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I'd personally say about a week out stop altogether. If you can't do that just go light. The last week prior to the test you won't learn anything new, and you run the risk of freaking yourself out with a low PT score or burnout. I'd relax, get back into a hobby you enjoy, and just look at Feb as another PT.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I've seen many students improve by focusing on things external to the LSAT. Meditation, diet, exercise, routine etc. will have the biggest impact on your consistency. Try to regulate all of these, while doing some light PTing, 1-2/week. This has worked for many many people in the past.

• 20 karma

You guys rock thank you!

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Such great advice, I was following this. You guys rock.