Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Choosing answer choice A

ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
edited October 2014 in General 3658 karma
This may sound bizarre, but I have such a hard time choosing the answer choice A. It doesn't matter what section I'm working on--I find myself being much more discriminating against A over the other answer choices. Does anyone else have this issue? Or am I slowly going insane?

Comments

• sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
    74 karma
    Same here, sometimes you feel like that the first one just cant be right so u look at the other ones and then come back to select it.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I hate when you get 3+ A's in a row and you sit there, beads of sweat dripping down your face thinking "ONE of these must be wrong..!" but.. they're not. Sneaky tests.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2014 3658 karma
    I find it a lot easier to be agnostic about answer choices when it comes to games. Since it all hinges on your ability to quickly translate the rules and deduce inferences, it's much more mechanical in that respect. With LR and RC it's such a mindf**k when you get those consecutive A's.
  • GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    I am the same way...I also have a hard time picking E....always feel like the LSAT is trying to pull one over me...
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    191 karma
    Just remember, all answer choices have a 20% chance of being correct! I had a PT where on one section there was only 2 E's... and I was like noooo way? This must be wrong.

It wasn't. They are in a position to play psychological games with us, don't let that distract you!