Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking LSAT course

hwarimlee90hwarimlee90 Member
in General 8 karma

Hello Everyone,

I recently took a live lsat course while working full-time I am definitely not ready for the test this Saturday. I am planning on retaking the course, but I don't know if I should retake the live course or opt into the online course. If I retake the live course it'll be $950 instead of the usual $1500, but if I take the online course it'll be $700 instead of the usual $950. Any advice?

Comments

• Lizzyd_17Lizzyd_17 Member
    35 karma

Hi there, I was 100% in your same situation last year during the December LSAT. working 40+ hours and going to a live course after work is not easy. I also contemplated retaking a live course but I honestly couldn't afford the extra $900. In my opinion online would give you the ability to study at your own time and at your own speed. Many times prep companies literally go over the same exact questions, explanations and on occasions even the same in class jokes lol. hope this helps :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@hwarimlee90 said:
    Hello Everyone,

I recently took a live lsat course while working full-time I am definitely not ready for the test this Saturday. I am planning on retaking the course, but I don't know if I should retake the live course or opt into the online course. If I retake the live course it'll be $950 instead of the usual $1500, but if I take the online course it'll be $700 instead of the usual $950. Any advice?

Hey @hwarimlee90,

I would try something else if you didn't see improvement from the last course you took. Try out different courses and books, read reviews, and see what's out there. It took me trying 2 courses, and 2 series of guide books before I found something that really clicked with me. Many prep courses have free trials/free classes you can check out before committing. 7Sage has a free trial you can check out here: https://7sage.com/free-trial/

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I like 7Sage the best. There are other courses that try to cram too much material into one class and no matter where people are at individually, they then rush onto the next thing, which I don't think helps. Just saying. I think the free trial here is a good option--no risk involved.