Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inspiring thoughts before an LSAT?

hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member

Hey all! Just thought it would be nice to create a discussion to share any inspiring thoughts/words/advice that helped you before your LSAT or that is currently helping you now-- since today is the day before the February sitting!

I'll start... I've been really trying to focus on all the progress that I've made. It's pretty amazing to me to see what I was doing when I started studying and what I'm capable of now. We should all DEFINITELY be proud of how much we've progressed, how much we've worked, and how far we've come. Going into the test tomorrow is just a chance to show off all of the amazing work we've done!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Although I'm not taking the LSAT tomorrow I wish everyone taking it the best. You've worked so hard for this moment. Keep a positive mindset regardless of what happens. Breathe, believe in yourself and know that at the end of the day it's just another PT. Your score doesn't define you. Go break a leg!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

When I walked out of my first LSAT, I had a feeling of accomplishment. At first, I thought that was silly. But after thinking about it... truly, even just completing the test is indeed an accomplishment. It was the result of my 9 months of studying coming together. Whatever happened score-wise, I had put my all into preparation and sat through an exhausting test, and even felt like my writing sample was coherent. Not everyone even makes it that far. Relish your moment - you've been training for this!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

You can do this. I'm thinking about you and will be waiting to hear how things went.