Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I request an admission interview before my LSAT score is released?

LarsenLawLarsenLaw Alum Member
edited November 2018 in Law School Admissions 14 karma

The deadline to request an admission interview (for Vandy) is Dec 1st. However, since I took the LSAT (for the first time) in Nov, I will not receive my score until the first week of Dec. So....

1. Should I go ahead and schedule an interview without knowing my LSAT score? (They do allow you to request an interview before your application is completed.)

2. If I do move forward with the interview this year, but decide to postpone my application until next year, will I need to do another interview?

Any advice or additional information would be great! Thank you!

Admission Interview Poll: Now or Later?
  1. Should I schedule an admission interview without knowing my LSAT score?3 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Comments

• danjamesdanjamesdanjamesdanjames Free Trial Member
    46 karma

I'm seeing the deadline as Nov. 15th. Did you already submit your application?

• LarsenLawLarsenLaw Alum Member
    14 karma

@danjamesdanjames said:
    I'm seeing the deadline as Nov. 15th. Did you already submit your application?

Well, it's a good thing I'm not in a hurry! I checked their website a few months ago and that information was definitely not on there. Thank you for your response! I guess I'll take advantage of this time and get everything ready for next year :)