Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Complementing the CC

Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 410 karma

Hi all:

I have a question regarding the core curriculum. How did you complement it/with what [other] resources? For instance, I know that with some other LSAT study tools, "homework" is an incorporated part of the curriculum. But I'm not sure that 7sage has something similar, at least not that I have found. So how did you go about creating that for yourself, if at all (and if not, why.)? I've gotten a chance to look through the Question Bank and even do some practice drills there but am still looking for more structure. Tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

Hi! :)

I see "homework" as the quizzes and drills that are assigned after you have gone through the lessons in core curriculum. JY has fantastic quizzes about fundamentals that I use till today to keep up the basic skills. In addition, there are a lot of problem sets after each lessons on question type ranging from easy to difficult to help build up our knowledge.

Since you are going through the core-curriculum right now, I wouldn't go through the question bank. I would just do the quizzes and drills. I think a lot of problem sets, at least the hardest ones, may only be available to ultimate plus members. But I am going to tag @"Dillon A. Wright" to verify that.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@Sami That's right!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27890 karma

Yeah, agreed with @Sami . The other programs need homework because they're less extensive. 7Sage is so comprehensive there's just no need to refer to outside material: Everything you need is built in. So if you follow the curriculum in sequence, you should cover everything and come across drills and exercises as is appropriate to work them. Save the Q Bank for later. There will be plenty of work to do once you've completed the CC and that is better saved for then.

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    edited February 2018 410 karma

@Sami @"Cant Get Right" makes a lot of sense! Thanks so much!

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

@Sami Would you recommend the same (finishing CC) before full proofiing?

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I’m not using any supplemental materials. 7Sage all the way! Ever since I found 7Sage I haven’t looked back.