Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

possible December retakers

jhan15jhan15 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 10 karma
Hey guys.
I took September LSAT and I have no idea how I did.
Just waiting for my score..
I registered for the December LSAT nonetheless, and I know I have to start studying again, but I just have very little motivation.. arghh! Anyone in the same boat?
I'm a senior at college so already a lot of work with school.
I know I have to keep my LSAT beat on but it's just so hard!!
If you guys have any tips to share, I would very much appreciate it.
Please motivate me!!

Comments

• chrijani7chrijani7 Alum Member
    827 karma
    @jhan I feel ya! I also do not know how I did on the September LSAT. I am currently in my MBA so I have a lot of work now as well, no longer have the luxury of studying hours on end. The good news is you already know the basics. So you don't need as much time, just focus on the fundamentals with drills/PT's/BR, you may need to brush up on some lessons, but I doubt you need to retake an entire course which will save you time!
  • jhan15jhan15 Alum Member
    10 karma
    Thanks! Let's hope for the best & keep the momentum going!
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Yep I'm starting again as well... lets nail this sucker in December!!!
  • 131 karma
    Same here. Just got to keep remembering what all the work is for! You're not taking the LSAT for the LSAT. You're taking it so you can go to law school, and hopefully, make the world a better place. Look to the reward!
  • kellysmellykellysmelly Alum Member
    84 karma
    I probably should have cancelled. It was definitely was not my best day, as I failed to finish the game section. I might be in the same boat :(