Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audio Learning tools

Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
in General 448 karma

I was wondering if anyone had any good resources for audio learning. I currently have a job where I'll be a road warrior, and figure I might as well be learning about the LSAT on the road (if any such resource even exists). If anyone has information on podcasts, or other audio learning materials, please let me know!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

I've benefitted a lot just from broad exposure to different subject matters. If you know what you're reading, there's just an immediate sense of orientation that is really nice. Audiobooks are great for "reading" on the road. I've "read" volumes and volumes on tons of topics on Audible. The Great Courses series is really good, but mostly I just find books that I'm interested in. Right now I'm starting Uncertainty: Einstein, Heisenberg, Bohr, and the Struggle for the Soul of Science and I've read tons of history and social science stuff. It's really great for making big intimidating books feel more manageable. I did Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire and they were both really absorbing and I knocked them out relatively quickly. A lot of stuff in fiction/literature can be really good too. The Martian on audiobook is way better than either the book or the movie.

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

I listened to about 50% of the Webinars from 7sage while driving! Ones like post CC review strategy, skipping strategy, etc, not the ones that focus on a specific type of LR question that would be beneficial to watch and take notes, but the others I found that just listening was fantastic

• Dastin KartoumDastin Kartoum Live Member
    31 karma

Here is a short Logical Reasoning stimulating loop.
    (Beware this is like Barney for LSAT takers)

https://app.suno.ai/song/596db0b9-58f5-49c3-8640-3aec7c009d87